|More Journal Entries|
1. There is a three deviation submission limit. Once those three have been voted on and cleared, you maybe submit three more.
2. No flaming or non constructive criticism will be tolerated on any of our submissions or toward any of our members or gallery contributors.
3. Do not harass our Contributors if your deviation was not accepted. It was put to a vote, and the vote is final.
4. All deviations submitted must be your own work. Art theft and plagiarizing will not be tolerated.
5. Trolling or spamming the front page will not be tolerated.
These rules and more are found with greater detail under our About Us tab: spiderlovers.deviantart.com/ab…
What can I submit?
Anything you like, so long as it's spider related or spider themed! Photography, paintings, drawings, literature, arts and crafts... it's up to you! Even if we may have faved it already, go ahead and submit it to the gallery proper anyway!
We only ask that whatever you do submit can clearly be recognized as a spider, or in the case of literature, as being about spiders. It has to be obvious and clear that the subject relates to the group. If it needs to be explained, it does not belong in SpiderLovers.
We also try to keep a level of quality as to the deviations in our gallery. Too many scribbled spiders or low light, grainy spider photos clogging up your inbox is no fun! So keep that in mind when submitting to us.
In order to submit art to the group click on the "Gallery" button. You will see a button that says "Submit to this Gallery." Click on it and pick the deviation that you would like to submit from your gallery!
If there's something spidery you think should be in our group's favs, suggest it!